Time Tracker is a simple program that helps you keep track of how much time you spend on each task. This version allows you to log in 20 tasks. The Timer/Clock can start/stop/reset. You can apply a previous task time to the clock and continue tracking time. Each task can be cut/pasted for arranging in your desired order. The entire track list can be exported to CSV (Excel if available), TXT and XML.
• Track 20 Tasks
• Full start, stop (pause) and Reset buttons
• Apply previous time and continue tracking time
• Export to CSV, TXT, XML
• Rollup application (stays on top)
• Resizable window (vertical only)
• Application settings saved automatically
• Re-Arrange each task line using cut/paste
• Ability to edit individual cells
• Minimize window
• Windows XP and up-to Windows 10
NOTE: This application contains NO ADWARE, NO VIRUS', NO MALWARE of any kind!!
NOTE: This program is IN BETA STAGE, If you come across any bugs, please let us know!
01-08-18 (0.09 - Build 4) - BETA
• FIXED: Overwriting of the Item Text - Doesn't relace the text with '??'
12-20-17 (0.09 - Build 2) - BETA
• FIRST BETA RELEASE
• NEW: Track 20 Tasks
• NEW: Full start, stop (pause) and Reset buttons
• NEW: Apply previous time and continue tracking time
• NEW: Export to CSV, TXT, XML
• NEW: Rollup application (stays on top)
• NEW: Resizable window (vertical only)
• NEW: Application settings saved automatically
• NEW: Re-Arrange each task line using cut/paste
• NEW: Ability to edit individual cells
• NEW: Minimize window
• Create/Save/Open Individual Tracking Files
• Drag-n-Drop task lines
• More ideas later
• None known at this time